Bingo – Collection and Use of Information
Win365Bingo bingo game group is the exclusive and sole owner of all the information collected through out various points of the site. We cannot sell, share or divulge this information to others under any circumstances. Win365Bingo and it’s employees adhere strictly to this policy.
Register for Bingo:
If you wish to use this site to play any of our games, the user must successfully register at our bingo site. During this process a user must provide their contact information such as your email address and name.
Win365Bingo BIngo Game Group may use IP addresses to determine behavior, trends, administer the site, track users, monitor activity for site use only.
Win365Bingo sends out regular Newsletters to players who are subscribed to this service. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any given time. Only subscribed players are eligible to enter into our Draws for Prizes however players do not need to be subscribed in order to win Points in the games.
This website takes every precaution to protect our user’s information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customer’s information is protected.
The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
We send all new subscribing players a welcoming notice in order to verify information such as passwords and user name. Users who are already subscribed members will receive from time to time emails in the shape of promotions, services, newsletters and any other personal and private notice(s). Since we strictly adhere to privacy policies, Win365Bingo presents users the option to not receive these type of notices.
Email Opt in
The first step in the subscription process is the opt-in via email. All users who wish to enter into our draws must subscribed to our newsletter and verify the opt in. A User has the option to cancel this subscription to the newsletter at any time.
Win365Bingo excercises a zero tolerance anti-spam policies which you can read below. From time to time, should there be any changes to this policy we will update you (the member) in a timely manner by placing a notice on our Newsletter or Home Page.
Spam is known today as commercial email or unsolicited bulk email, which includes but is not limited to junk mail, which has not been requested by the email recipient. Most of the time it can be labeled as intrusive, irrelevant or even offensive and it wastes valuable resources for both Internet Providers and users. Spam is completely the opposite of legitimate emails, which are commonly anticipated, personal and relevant to the business or activity in question.
Win365Bingo uses it’s marketing tools to ensure a strict system to email customers with their full consent. Our anti-spam rules and procedures are implemented through the following items:
- Unsubscription: Absolutely each and every email that Win365Bingo sends contains an unsubscribe link. Our web site visitors can use this link to request to be removed from all of our mailing lists which Win365Bingo honors to customer satisfaction and in order to comply with Anti-Spam policies. Members of Win365Bingo who try to remove their email address from our mailing list will be warned that they are about to do this and must confirm this removal through an activation of a link in order to be fully removed; this is required with the intention to confirm that it is indeed the user asking to be removed by us. Additionally, each customer can request to be added should they change their stance on whether to receive emails from us or not.
- Purchased Email Lists: Win365Bingo has zero tolerance to this practice and we will not, under any circumstances email customers through purchased email lists. Win365Bingo does NOT purchase lists from third parties; all of our subscribers are members who have opted-in.
Spam laws change from country to country and since we are well aware that Win365Bingo members are from all over the world, we have ensured that our anti-spam policy and practices are executed with the highest standards worldwide. As a result of this, the following practices are not done at Win365Bingo:
- Use of false headers, or other false information, to identify the point of origin or the transmission path of the email, or to hide the true origin of the email sender.
- Unauthorized use of a third party′s internet domain name without the permission of such third party, to make it appear that the third party was the point of origin of the email.
- Use of any false or misleading information in the subject line of the email.
- Assisting any person in using the products or services of Win365Bingo for any of these previously mentioned activities.